I know that we all get bombarded on a daily basis with contests to vote in for various causes and businesses. So I hope you will forgive me if I add another one and ask if you could support us in the Chase and Living Social Mission Small Business contest. Twelve businesses will be awarded $250,000 small business GRANTS (not loans, grants!), which would be a huge boost in bringing our products to more parents. But to even be eligible for the grant, we must get 250 votes first. So I would kindly ask you to support us by voting in the contest. Here’s how:
- Go to www.missionsmallbusiness.com.
- Login in the lower right corner using Facebook (yes, you must have a Facebook account to vote).
- Once logged in, type “catbird” in the business name search bar.
- Once Catbird Baby comes up, click “vote.”
- Easy peasy, lemon squeezie! Share with your friends if you want!
We really appreciate everyone who is willing to take the time to help us be eligible to possibly win a grant. Also, simply logging in helps small businesses, because every person who logs in increases the pool of grant money to be given out. You can vote for more than one business, but may vote for each business only once. Again, many thanks for your support!